Hey! We think you should be recognized for your marketing excellence!
Interested in attracting top-level recognition for all those nights you burned the midnight oil and for your impact on the bottom line? Then you probably have what it takes to enter the 2012 APEX Awards
Aprimo Excellence Awards (APEX) recognize companies like yours that most successfully demonstrate innovation and measurable success in using Aprimo’s B2C and B2B marketing applications.
Our 2012 winners will be among a select group of world-class marketing organizations including these recipients of the 2011 APEX Awards:
- United Healthcare: for managing 1.5 million business prospects, while executing marketing campaigns in one-third the time of previous efforts.
- Bank of America: for streamlining approval processes and providing visibility into all marketing activity, spend for the ultimate in marketing accountability.
- Stations Casino: for achieving gains in guest retention, while simultaneously reducing its promotional budget and improving the efficiency of analytical reporting.
The APEX Hall of Fame includes brands such as AT&T, Abbott Laboratories, Alticor, Ingenix, Kronos, Intel, Limited Brands, MedImmune, Merrill Lynch, Nedcor, Pfizer, QAD, Target, Walmart, Wells Fargo and Warner Bros. Nomination forms
are now available! Did we mention that a signed, fully completed nomination will get you a free Summit pass? Winners will be honored at our awards banquet at Summit on February 29 at ARIA Resort & Casino in Las Vegas.Please contact David Schweer at at 317.814.6524 or firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions about submitting your APEX nomination.
The Innovator of the Year award recognizes users of Aprimo technology who have championed marketing innovation within their teams or organizations. A nominee might be a person who, using Aprimo software, has:
- shown an extraordinary ability to challenge the status quo
- brought new insight and self-discovery that led to greater efficiencies
- forged stronger relationships among functional teams
- shaken or broken down operational silos
Anyone within a customer organization who uses an Aprimo application may be nominated. Individuals can be nominated by themselves, a colleague, or by an Aprimo partner.
The winner will be recognized during the awards banquet at the Aprimo Marketing Summit 2012.
Jim Cavedo, Senior Director of Consumer Marketing at International Speedway Corporation, was honored for his innovation in Integrated Marketing Management at the 2011 event in February.
Here's your opportunity to shine the light on your great work or someone you think really deserves to be recognized. Nomination forms will be available soon Please contact David Schweer at 317.814.6524 or email@example.com with any questions about submitting your Innovative Marketer Award.